- All programmes accredited by MQA are recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Prior to 1 January 2017, qualifications which are recognized by the Government of Malaysia can be referred at the Civil Service Qualification Recognition System (eSisraf). http://www2.mqa.gov.my/esisraf.
- Effective from 1 January 2017, reference can be made at the Malaysian Qualifications Register (MQR).
- The verification of individual’s qualifications for local and foreign programmes will not be performed by MQA. Information about the qualification can be obtained by checking and printing out the slip from
eSisraf: http://www2.mqa.gov.my/esisraf/ or MQR: http://www2.mqa.gov.my/mqr.
Equivalency for Public Services
For further information regarding recognition of qualification and equivalency of Public Services, you may reach us at the following:
- Effective from 1 January 2017, programmes that have been fully accredited by MQA will be given the equivalency for Public Services according to the requirement of the Public Service Schemes.
- The equivalency statement may be used by the Public Service Department (JPA) or The Appointing Authority (PBM) for the purpose of appointment into the Public Services.
- Statement of equivalency for Public Services can be found by searching for the information relating to the programme.
- Categories of Equivalency for Public Services:
- For now, appointment into the Public Services is based on the following qualifications:
*For these programmes, statement of equivalency for Public Services will be provided.
- Certificate level
- Diploma level
- Advanced Diploma level
- Bachelor’s Degree level
- The following qualifications are not required for the purpose of appointment into the Public Service Sector and therefore ARE NOT GIVEN statement of Equivalency:
- Foundation Programme level
- Graduate Certificate/ Diploma level
- Postgraduate Certificate/ Diploma level
- Master’s Degree level
- Doctoral Degree level (PhD)
Phone : +03-86881947 / +03-86881953 / +03-86881965
Email : email@example.com